Saturday, December 29, 2018

Smile, Sparkle & Shine.. 2018

Smile, Sparkle & Shine...

Hey guys hope you all doing great, I'm sure you all had a great Xmas. Mines was quiet, I had  to work didn't have the day off but it's all good. The bottom line is I'm alive, I can see, I'm healthy & blessed, so therefore my Xmas was great, although couple weeks before Xmas it was a bit hard for me one of my very nice supervisor at work pass away and one of my son's friend mom also passed away....these two Angels had beautiful souls they were so dear to me...RIP Joanne & AWD MacFarlane you both will be greatly missed. So let's charge the subject a bit..how was 2018 for you guys..did you all accomplished your goals?  And if you didn't 2019 is around the corner just try again and hopeful this year you will, don't beat yourself up things happens. As far as for me I don't really set goals because of the new year ..I set goals as I go along throughout the year..I have short term goals and long term goals so I'm not one who wait for the new year to set goals but if you do it's all good..whatever works for you! But one thing I know 2019 is going to be GREAT!! It's going to be Smile, Sparkle & I will be Shining 😉😘 and so are you!!☝️👉👈👇 On that note I want to appreciate you all for all the support, love, comments on all my post, and I also appreciate the support on my business page @whatevabeudou, for all that purchased an item from my brand I heart you all. Supporting Small business is such a great help for awareness especially when it promotes a positive message. If any of you guys haven't check out my business website do so @ www.whatevadivas.bigcartel.com & also my business page @whatevabeudou. Again I'm humble by all the supports, I heart you all and wishes prosperity for 2019 to you all. Xoxoxo

Ps. So here's a little Smile, Sparkle & Shine for you all..enjoy, see you guys next year!!!😘😘

Outfit details: Sparkle Sweater @NY&CO , Sparkle Jogger @Shoedazzle,  Bag @Aldo (last year), Sparkle Beret @Shein, Shoes @Shoedazzle and that complete the outfit. Photographer @Shenandoahhamilton #hubbyphotographer to my husband tks for all your support.😉








No comments:

Post a Comment

Red and Merry!!

 Red and Merry!!! Hey Guys..hope you all doing well as we approaching these last few days of this year 2019, hope everyone's Christmas...