Friday, November 30, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018 Road trip..

Thanksgiving 2018 Road trip..

Hey lovelies..hope everyone had a great week and a blessed Thanksgiving last week, boy the week flew by so quickly today is the last day of the month..time surely don't wait for no one, any hoops flashback to last week I had such a great Thanksgiving with my in laws in Houston Texas. Hubby and I drove I wanted to do a road trip for the summer but didn't have the chance to do it, so this was my opportunity to make it happen, so we decided to drive to Texas..it took us about 26hrs driving and resting for gas..it wasn't bad at all, the traffic going and coming back home was great no traffic at all and the weather was so great..no rain nor snow so it was a great road trip..if I have the chance to do it again I will! Yes I love driving long distance, I drove the whole trip and hubby just kept me entertained! Yes I did going and coming back home. It was nice spending time with my in laws and also my hubby was so happy to see his mom, sisters and brother he had a big smile on his face the whole time we were there, so happy to see him happy to see his family. #blessed #grateful & #thankful. So here is some fun things we did while there..went to the movies I saw Widow a must see movie..it was great..Viola Davis such a great actress, went to NRG Stadium for a football game that my sister's in law son plays in! It was a great game...you go Lenard Randolph you did well. He's #79 peep him!!😉😉 and of course he had game night and fun cooking for Thanksgiving in the kitchen.  So here's some pictures I took while down there.
Hope you enjoyed them, until next time. Stay blessed & fashionable!

Ps. Thank you guys for all the love, comments & follows I heart you all!!





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Red and Merry!!

 Red and Merry!!! Hey Guys..hope you all doing well as we approaching these last few days of this year 2019, hope everyone's Christmas...