Sunday, November 10, 2019

BLESSED!! HAPPY 48TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

Blessed & Thankful!!

Hey guys.. it has been five months since I didn't write a blog post..I'm doing well and blessed,  sometimes it's good to take a break..Refocus..Reconnect..& Regroup!! Hope you all doing well, on my five months hiatus I have been dealing with some brands but still haven't landed where I want to land, but with determination & patience all will be happening!😉 I'm not one to give up easily especially when I can see the light is about to shine bright in the tunnel.
I miss you guys much and hope you guys miss my blog post although I'm not an expert @blogging but I appreciate you all for stopping by.  Couple days ago was  my blessed day I'm 48 years young & looking sexy😉😊..I'm grateful..blessed..thankful..for what the Most High had instilled in me..& although my Mom & my Dad is no longer here with me I always give them the credit of raising such a beautiful woman I have become!! Yes Me a beautiful woman with a lot of self confidence and I stand for nothing else but I'm a QUEEN IN MY OWN LANE!! Happy 48th blessed years to me..moi.. THANK YOU JESUS FOR ALLOWING ME TO SEE THESE YEARS AND I ASK FOR MORE BLESSED..HEALTHY..WEALTHY..BLESSED YEARS TO COME MY WAY!!🙏🙏

ON that note my Queens and Kings wish your #fashionista a happy Blessed Birthday the whole month is my birthday.. and I thank you all for the birthday shout out..I'm humble..you guys are the best!! Thanks for all the beautiful text..message & all!!😘😘
Here's a little Birthday Shoot my Hubby took for me for my birthday, hope you all like my shoot..this dress by the way is life..love it..sexy..and I will definitely style it again. Until then I heart you all  & thanks for following me, your comments means a lot to me!!💋

Signing off..
BIRTHDAY GIRL.. #BLESSEDTOBEME😘




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Red and Merry!!

 Red and Merry!!! Hey Guys..hope you all doing well as we approaching these last few days of this year 2019, hope everyone's Christmas...