Wednesday, May 1, 2019

I'm a Queen..we all are Queens & Kings!

I'm a Queen..

Hi Queens & Kings hope you all are doing fantastic, hope all is great & Sparkly with all that you wish for. It has been a minute since my last blog post. All is well with me just a little time off, working on my brand @whatevabeudou, eyeing out other opportunities as well.  This girl brain is always on the go..😊 I have been offered to work with some brands but I feel if I'm not feeling what they are offering I won't be my best, so I have rejected some..but eyeing some that I'm considering working with. Anyway will keep you guys posted, on that note I'm a Queen... this Afrocentric Top is everythang!!! Here I'm styling it with a denim mini skirt and my white booties but will be styling this top again very soon. Hope you guys like my Afrocentric Top as much as I love it..Tks @funmiford for the inspiration!! This gorgeous Top can be found @ofuure check out their collections. Wearing this Top reassured me that I'm a Queen. Go get you one while they are on sale and still available!! Talk to you guys soon stay blessed & fashionable. Tks for all my new followers, the comments and love..I heart you allπŸ₯°πŸ₯°..let's keep this little community with love & positivity! Love you guys 'till next time!!


Outfit details: Queen Top @okurre, White Booties @https://www.express.com/ , Mini Denim Skirt (Old) not sure where I got it!!πŸ€”

Ps: Tks for my Hubby @Shenandoahhamilton for copping with me when taking my pics! Follow  him on his business page.  

Cheers to the weekend ahead with a glass of fine wine! 🍷🍷😘






No comments:

Post a Comment

Red and Merry!!

 Red and Merry!!! Hey Guys..hope you all doing well as we approaching these last few days of this year 2019, hope everyone's Christmas...