Thursday, July 21, 2016

From day...to night!!

From day..to night!!

Hey dolls & gents hope all is well with you guys...hope everyone is having a great summer thus far! For me my summer is great as long I'm here to see another summer days..it has been hot in NYC, temperature is high but the humidity is the worst, but we make the best of those summer days as its getting to be over soon.

This blog post was inspired  by  Betabrand, and the goal is to see how well I can style the same pants from day to night..or from casual to formal..I hope I did just that. What you guys think? It was a last minute thing as my schedule for work this week was horrible, very busy but I managed to pull it together. I thank my husband for the motivation throughout the week almost everyday his asking me have I post or wrote about this post! A big shoot out to my handsome husband! 😊  and also thanks to my son for taking few pics for me for this blog post. 

So on this blog post I'm wearing( Day) a regular white v neck t-shirt from @NY&CO, black pants from@Expressonline had it for a while, Bag @Michaelkors, Sandals @justfabonline. (Night) the same black pants...a sexy top from @express.com had it for a bit.. Suit vest @ express.com also had it for a minute.. Bag @Michaelkors,  Sandals @justfabonline
See you my dolls & gents soon..stay blessed & fashionable 😉 leave a comment if you wish..
PS, check out their Women's pants section of their website!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Red and Merry!!

 Red and Merry!!! Hey Guys..hope you all doing well as we approaching these last few days of this year 2019, hope everyone's Christmas...